Trinity School for Seniors
Are you over 60 and looking for a place to grow and interact? Would you like to be part of a unique community that nurtures Companionship through Learning?
Trinity School for Seniors is committed to helping West Australian senior citizens participate in a wide range of classes that will be intellectually stimulating; we offer opportunities to exercise creativity, to learn a new language or practice a hobby or craft in a group. We encourage students to maintain their physical activity and also to take time to catch up with friends. There are no exams and no certificates of achievement. There is a great deal of fun, laughter and support for one another.
For members of Trinity School for Seniors we offer:
- Over 100 courses each term
- $70 membership fee per term which allows for enrolment in three courses,
plus $20 surcharge per additional class
- Four terms per year, duration of each term is either seven or eight weeks
- Additional three week programs held in Summer (January) and Winter (July)*
- Orientation tours for new students
- Annual school events showcasing our talented students
For more information on how you can get involved contact Trinity School for Seniors by telephone (08) 9483 1333 or email Reception@tsfs.org.au.
* Courses offered in these three week programs do not require enrolments, a fee is paid on arrival.
Click on the below links for:
Term Dates for 2018
Summer School: 9 - 25 January
Term One: 12 February - 6 April
Term Two: 30 April - 15 June
Winter School: 3 - 19 July
Term Three: 30 July - 21 September
Term Four: 15 October - 30 November